Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A Roman Holiday in January


Well, I'm not exactly Audrey Hepburn (nor a Princess) and Eladio is not Gregory Peck but we are still going to enjoy a short holiday in Rome.

Yes, Rome. Many of my girlfriends know this is the one destination I don't know in Europe and that I have always wanted to visit. So, yes, we are going to Rome on the 22nd Jan for 6 days with our friends Mari Carmen Vinuesa and Roberto. One of the advantages of being out of work is that you can plan a holiday or break whenever you want.

I'm not surprised Iberia is laying off staff and that travel agencies around the globe are shutting down and this is because people rely more and more on Internet to purchase their trips.

Many thanks here to www.edreams.es for the cheap flight and to www.booking.com for the reservation of a 4 star hotel at a bargain price. And all from the comfort of my own home.

Rome, here we come.

All the best/Masha

1 comment:

Taureta said...

Roma!!!! Qué suerte!!!
No me puedo creer que no conozcas la Citá Eterna.. Es ABSOLUTAMENTE imperdonable... Te pido un favor, tirarás una monedita a la Fontana di Trevi por mi???
Besos y espero noticias del viaje!!!