Sunday, September 18, 2022

Mourning The Queen, "Carlitos" wins US Open, time with my friend and with my grandchildren, Amanda's birthday, Tuesday 13th, reunion with my Spanish family, "The Queue", Elliot turns 3 and other stories of the week.

Sunday, 18th September, 2022

With my dearest and oldest friend on her birthday this week

Good morning everyone. I don't know about you but this has been a historical week for many, many people in the UK and around the world. With the passing of our dear Queen, we are witnessing history and events never to be seen in our lifetimes again. A state funeral like Her Majesty's was only seen in my lifetime twice, that of Winston Churchill and The Queen Mother. But they pale in comparison because the Queen is much more than the Queen of England. She is the embodiment of the spirit of the British at its finest. She has been on the throne since all those who were born after 1952 and that's a lot of people. But also because, whether you like the Royal family and the monarchy or not, the Queen herself rose above all monarchies because of her life of duty and because of her persona, impossible to describe. She never put a foot wrong, dedicating her life to her role; a difficult one. She had no power per se but rather was the best royal ambassador the country could ever have. My words don't do justice to what she was but if you are British you will understand me. Since Her Majesty passed away on 8th September we are all in a period of mourning until her funeral tomorrow which I shall watch from beginning to end. She will, though, remain in our hearts always. 

For me it was very comforting to be with my best and oldest friend, Amanda, when we heard the news in Asturias. We have known each other since we were 11 and the Queen has been in our lives since we were born. Her passing of course added sadness to our otherwise marvelous trip to Asturias. The Queen has never been there but if she had she would agree there are similarities to Scotland; her beloved Scotland where fate had it that she passed away.  Both peoples descend from the Celts and the countryside and coast, bar the high mountains in Asturias, are similar in many ways. 

If you read last week's blog post you will know we returned on Saturday  11th September in the  evening after 5 wonderful days in Asturias. It was good to be home again. Sunday was quiet for us but not for the upcoming young Spanish tennis player, Carlos (Carlitos) Alcaraz who was playing in the final of the US Open. If he beat the Dane Ruud he would become number one.  And he did it becoming the youngest player ever to win the US Open.  That was such good news for Spain and for sport. If you think a year ago he was far down the ranking and in just one year has become number one, he has performed magic. His coach, Ferrer - a former number one player himself, said Carlitos was still only at 60% of his capacity. If that is true, he will become unbeatable very soon. Flushing Meadows was not a flash in the pan win, a bit like Emma Raducanu, but the culmination of  an incredible start to his career. Seeded number 33 at the beginning of the season,  in this year alone the 19 year old won six career titles including Masters 1000 titles in both Miami and Madrid.  That means he is the player with the most victories this year.  He is now the youngest player ever to become number one. In his journey to the top spot, he has beaten Nadal, Djokovic and Zverev to name some of the top seeded players he has played and beaten. 

Smiling Carlitos with his US Open winner's cup last Sunday
I don't think however he ever played Roger Federer, who, aged 41, announced his retirement from tennis this week. What can I say about the best Swiss tennis player and one of the top players in the world with his 20 or so Grand Slam wins? He was a gentleman when he played and a joy to watch. His favourite court? Probably Wimbledon where he won 8 times. 

On the home front it was seeing my grandchildren again and introducing little Elliot to my friend Amanda at Oli and Miguel's flat which was another first. She had met Juliet but not my grandson. I think she was charmed. He is such a character. She was also to see Oli and Miguel's new flat which she said she loved. It is beautifully appointed and well located and of course, very near us which is convenient. 
With my lovely family
Amanda took the beautiful shot above. Thank you my dear friend. 

We couldn't stay very long as unfortunately I had to go to A+E at my local private hospital, HM Montepríncipe.  That was because the night before I realised something was wrong with my "lady bits" - something was peeping out and it worried me. I thought I had a tumour. My friend was impressed that with private health insurance in Spain you can go to A+E at a private hospital without having to be referred by a a GP on the public circuit. We are used to that so I knew I would be well attended as there would be a gynecologist on duty. There was. I hardly had to wait to see him. He took one look and declared I had a prolapsed bladder and womb! The correct terminology is  a "cystocele" (grade II to III) and a "hysterocele" (grade I). This, apparently is very frequent in women over 50 who have given birth. OMG I thought. There and then he did a scan and I walked out with the results, a medical report and a date for a new appointment. He will be sending me for physiotherapy to strengthen the muscles and then most likely there will be an operation. I think in a way I was just relieved it was not cancer and that I was cared for straight away. Given the state of the NHS, my friend was very impressed with the Spanish health system, or what she saw of it -  as she was with the hospital itself. 

I spent lots of time with my dear friend this week and probably abandoned my family a bit but they don't mind as they all love Amanda. From the hospital I took her to our favourite cafeteria, Alverán, in Boadilla. This is the cafe which our horrible squatter Felipe Turover always frequented but I refused not to go there because of him. The good news is that he hasn't been for months which must mean he has left the area. Good riddance.

We sat outside in the sun or rather in the shade and were served by Abel; my favourite waiter. I remarked that I wished Amanda lived nearby so we could go  and have coffee together whenever the fancy took us. All my best friends; Amanda, Kathy, Sandra, Adele and Anne, live abroad. My only Spanish best friend, dear Fátima, died in December 2019 and I am still mourning her. She would have comforted me when the Queen died as she was a great anglophile. Amanda took a photo of me which I posted on social media and entitled "happiness is coffee with a friend". I always say it's the little things in life that bring happiness. Don't you agree?
Happiness is with coffee with a friend.
We came home to have lunch made by dear Lucy, chicken casserole. Then there was time for a siesta. While I was resting, a specially designed hearse was taking the Queen from Balmoral to Edinburgh where she would lie in state for 3 days before continuing the journey to London. Crowds lined the way and more crowds were in the Scottish capital awaiting her arrival. I had a friend there who was witness to this historic event. The next day she would be taken from Holyrood to St. Giles Cathedral but there were 30 hour waits to pay respects to the Queen which I suppose is a little daunting. I wasn't able to watch the news 24 hours this week but I kept checking my phone for updates. What caught my attention was the news that the "Fab Four" - the now Prince and Princess of Wales and Harry and Meghan went on a walk about together in Windsor to see the tributes. Was that a real sign of the thawing of their soured relationship or just for show I wondered. But at least they were making a sign of unity at such a special time. At the vigil of the Queen's coffin in  Edinburgh it  was just the 3 brothers and sister, Charles, now King Charles III, his sister Anne, the Princess Royal, Andrew and Edward. All were in military uniform except for Andrew stripped of his privilege as a royal because of his dealings with the sex offender Andrew Epstein and accused of rape by Virginia Giuffre. Even so it was a very moving occasion, especially seeing Princess Anne making her final courtesy to her mother and Queen. It was her late majesty's only daughter who followed the hearse from Balmoral. What a long, lonely and sad journey for her. When asked she said it was a "an honour and privilege" to accompany her mother on that sad occasion. 
A very sad looking Princess Royal who accompanied the Queen's coffin from Balmoral. 
This by the way was her statement which was published on the Royal Family's website:
 "I was fortunate to share the last 24 hours of my dearest Mother’s life. It has been an honour and a privilege to accompany her on her final journeys. Witnessing the love and respect shown by so many on these journeys has been both humbling and uplifting.We will all share unique memories. I offer my thanks to each and every one who share our sense of loss.We may have been reminded how much of her presence and contribution to our national identity we took for granted. I am also so grateful for the support and understanding offered to my dear brother Charles as he accepts the added responsibilities of The Monarch.To my mother, The Queen, thank you".

It was revealed this week that only Charles and Anne were present when the Queen died. I think that's because the other siblings were not able to get to Balmoral on time. I too had the privilege to be with my father when he passed away, not so my mother. I got there too late and always wished I had been by her side when she most needed me. 

Perhaps a little irreverently we spent part of the afternoon playing more ludo but we had a happy time together. Suzy had a friend round, Marta, who is a piano player and played my grandmother's ancient Broadwood which was music to my ears. It needs tuning and Marta gave me a contact. 

Marta was with us for dinner and I think we all got rather jolly, laughing our heads off which was a good thing. But then it was early to bed for me. My father always used to say: "early to bed, early to rise, makes a man  healthy, wealthy and wise". I don't think it makes me wealthy hahahaha. 

Monday dawned and Amanda and I had planned to visit the Thyssen Bornemisza Museum. Unfortunately she woke up with a migraine so we changed plans. She felt better shortly afterwards and came with me to do the food shopping at Mercadona and Carrefour. She loved them both as I love British supermarkets. I think we always think the "grass is always greener on the other side" don't we? Inspired by my friend who has a smart watch - an Apple - I wanted one for my Samsung Galaxy. So off we went to Spain's flagship department store, El Corte Inglés and I got one. I am now the new and proud owner of a smart watch - the Samsung Classic 4 This means I have yet another piece of technology to add to all the other bits and pieces I have. I am getting used to it and rather enjoying my new toy; especially paying with it with the shake of my wrist.  After that I needed a multiple adapter plug as with just 3 sockets by my bedside, I had nowhere to charge it. The adapter had to have usb ports too as the watch, like many other devices, is charged via a usb. I am very pleased with the one I chose on Amazon. This is it. 
My new multiple plug adapter
I showed off my watch at lunch but had a long way to go before mastering its use. Oli joined us with the babies. Just as we went up to see the news and rest, Lucy came to see us to tell us she was returning to Paraguay immediately or as soon as she could get a flight. Her husband was ill with pancreatitis and some problem with his liver. She hadn't seen him for 4 years but I know they are very close. She sent her 24 year old "niece", Lilian, who is actually a cousin, to replace her. No one can replace Lucy and we miss her sorely but Lilian or Lili is doing her best. I feel so sorry for the girl who is just 24 and has left a 2 year old baby behind to come and find work in Spain to feed her family. So I cannot complain at all if I compare myself to her. We are slowly teaching her and being as kind as we can. It must all be so strange for her and she must feel terribly sad. Who wouldn't? We are so used to home help though, we have become lazy and dependent on a house keeper. Amanda told us that in the UK only the very rich have them. We are not very rich but need one mainly for the guests and so we can go away on our travels. 

That day was quiet. All our guests had left that morning and I had blocked that night and the following until Amanda left on Wednesday.  The children (babies) left early and Amanda and I played ludo. Dinner was quiet, just the two of us and Eladio and we had it sitting on the terrace under the roof as it was raining. Yes, the rain came this week and we did indeed need it. 

Tuesday 13th September was my dear friend's birthday. It was her 66th and I had planned for it to be very special. It was the first time I would be with her on her birthday since we were children. Apart from a birthday lunch with the family I had organised a very special dinner. It was to be with "my Spanish family". My Spanish family are the Gonzalez Galvez with whom I lived in my year in Spain. Amanda knows them too as she visited me at their house and kept in touch with Gerardo, the oldest sibling. Gerardo and his sister Irene were about 13 and 12 when I went to live with them. I was about 21 and we have kept in touch ever since. I carry them in my heart and Amanda loves them dearly too. She had not seen Irene since my wedding so the reunion was going to be very special. 

With help from Lili and Amanda I prepared the dinner which would be cold for easiness sake: my flagship potato salad, salmon salad and asparagus which are Amanda's favourite. Dessert would be a delicious white chocolate, fruit and sponge cake with lashings of cream from Alverán. 

Amanda and I went out for coffee again and also to do some last minute shopping as well as fill my bloody tank - just hate that job. We also went to a shopping centre (Centro Oeste) to look for presents for Amanda's husband and son. It was while we were there that Suzy rang in hysterics to tell me Eladio, my husband, had had an accident. We rushed home to find he had nearly broken both his little fingers which got crushed in a deck chair which wasn't in the right position. He had to get out of it by himself further damaging his fingers and in excruciating pain as no one could hear him. Suzy rang the equivalent of 999 (112) in Spain and spoke to a doctor who said he should go to A&E. My stubborn husband didn't think it was necessary although he was dripping with blood. The good thing was that he hadn't broken his fingers but what a shock.  There was to be another shock as I drove up the drive in my rush to get home to see him. A tire burst. I wondered what could go wrong next and I was right to wonder as bad things always come in threes. Later in the day when I was opening a gigantic jar of asparagus, it exploded on me wetting me, the cutlery drawer and getting water everywhere. Somehow, I managed to salvage the asparagus. You know what? That day was Tuesday 13th (martes y 13),  the Spanish equivalent of Friday 13th; not that I am superstitious hahahah. 

Oli joined us for the birthday lunch as did Elliot and Juliet. Amanda took a great photo of them which I want to share with you. This is it. Lovely right?
Oli with Elliot and Juliet on Tuesday at Amanda's birthday lunch

They loved the candle moment. We all did. Suzy did a surprise entrance with her ukelele singing Happy Birthday which Oli recorded so you can see it here on my Youtube channel. What a magical moment. 
Birthday lunch cake
Later we all sat outside, mostly talking about poor Eladio's fingers, both bandaged beautifully by Suzy bless her. Perhaps, conscious it was her last day with us and taking into account we were all together, my friend took some great photos that day, such as this one of Eladio and me and one of me alone and then with my beautiful grandchildren. I treasure them. 
With my darling husband with his bandaged fingers - and Pippa of course

Me by the pool after lunch

Thank you Amanda for this lovely photo. It's such a keepsake of me with my grandchildren

We spent the afternoon with Oli, Suzy and the kids and when Oli left - she couldn't join us for dinner- I set about laying the dinner table. Both Amanda, Suzy as well as Lili helped me. I forgot to take a photo of it which is a pity as it looked gorgeous.

Our friends arrived promptly, first Irene and her husband Tomas and then Gerardo and his wife Vicky. What a wonderful reunion it was. Being with them is like being with your family. It really is. This was us by the pool before dinner.
With my "Spanish family"
Dear Lili took one of us around the table to remember the evening together. 
All together for Amanda's birthday dinner
The Queen was not forgotten during our dinner as we both made a speech about our reunion and  her passing away and we toasted her. We did so by opening a special bottle of port wine from Taylor's in Oporto, purveyors of port wine to HM the Queen. As we drank and ate, her remains were arriving at Buckingham Palace from Scotland. The next day there would be queues of people stretching for miles to pay their respects when she lay in state at Westminster Palace. She will be there until tomorrow. If only I could be in London and see her lying in state just as my mother saw her father lie in state. She always told me about that. But back to the birthday dinner. 
The cortege arriving at Buckingham Palace on Tuesday night

Suzy  was the life and soul of the party. She was also an excellent hostess, serving everyone. Then when she sang for us, she wowed us all with her amazing voice.  Thank you Suzy. We all parted vowing to see each other again soon. I really hope we do and I hope that Amanda can be there too. 

And all too soon, Wednesday 14th September came, the day of Amanda's departure. Once again I say "all good things come to an end". 

Amanda wasn't leaving until the afternoon so we still had some time together. We had to pick up my car from the garage where all 4 tires had been changed after which we visited Decathlon. That French sports shops is quite big in Spain as most French big retails brands are but not so in the UK. Amanda was again wowed. From there we drove to Alverán for our last coffee together or rather coffee for me and mint tea for my friend.

Meanwhile, Oli, at work, had produced a report on the links between the British and Spanish monarchies - it all boils down to them having descended from Queen Victoria. That makes the King of Spain Her Majesty's 3rd cousin. This is the report (in Spanish). I was quite impressed and pleased too that Oli had learned the history of both monarchies. Having been born in Spain my children are sad about the passing of Her late Majesty but not in the way I am of course. 

We came back to have our last lunch with Amanda and then it was off to the airport to drop her there to catch her flight to London. We both wondered what it would be like once she reached there as London was going to be "full" due to the mourning events. She told me all the world and his wife were there or rather all of Africa and India but her plane was on time and her adored husband, Andy, was there to meet her. They had a 4 hour drive back to Devon, plenty of time to tell him all about her visit to Spain and time with us. 

I drove home on a pretty empty ring road - so different to London I suppose - to find Oli, Suzy and the kids with whom I spent some quality time. When they left, finally I was able to switch on the BBC and watch what was going on in my home country. Wednesday was the first day of people queuing up to pay their respects to the Queen whose coffin was lying in state at Westminster Hall. 
The Queen lying in state at Westminster Hall this week

They had one hell of a wait. If on Wednesday the queue stretched 3 miles or so and took about 8 hours, this weekend it grew to 5 miles and a 24 hour wait. At times it was stopped as the queue was at its maximum capacity. It wasn't just anonymous people who joined the queue, public figures did too, including the former MP, Teresa May and her husband as well as David Beckham. A BBC presenter Victoria Fritz, decided to queue up too after leaving the BBC studios. She did so anonymously but was later caught on TV. She told how it was "markedly different from watching events unfold on TV" and added "getting to the end of the line was surreal and extremely emotional". Then she said I think what most of us are thinking "it feels like the final act of the Queen was to bring people together". Too right. If only I could have joined that queue. It is now being called "The Queue" and has its own social media sites! Amazing. 

To queue is a very British thing indeed and this has been mentioned in the press over and over again. The Queue is orderly as you would expect and no one seems to mind braving the cold or not sleeping just for a chance to pay their last respects. They have all my respect. On Twitter, as was to be expected, there were lots of quips and memes. My favourite was this one: "The Queen's coffin queue now stretches so far that the people at the end will get to see Charle's coffin instead". Another was "How has no one called the queue the Elizabeth Line?" Ben Rathe wrote"Queue is such a great word. The actual important letter and then four more silently waiting behind it in line". That is so true, don't you think? 

The news since Wednesday was all about the Queue of course but also of Charles' visit to Wales, the last of the 4 nations that make up the UK. Then arrangements for the actual funeral were vaguely revealed. But what I want to know most is what hymns she has chosen for the service. I read that the plan, called Operation London Bridge, has been in place for decades and that the Queen herself was much involved, adding her own personal touches. For example she added a final Lament from her Scottish piper. That will be most poignant. 

I think I watched the lying in state for quite some time until it was time for dinner. It was just Eladio and myself that night. But we weren't alone for long. Shortly afterwards, Katia and her family arrived from Marseille. They told me it was a 10 hour drive. Wow. They had come to settle in their son at the University here,  like all my French guests these last few days. He too will be studying Physiotherapy but in English. It is offered in French, Spanish and English! I have learned that it's very competitive to get in to study this subject in France - and other countries - so the Universidad Europea de Madrid - is a good alternative. It's about 3km from our house and is where Oli studied journalism, marketing and audiovisual communication (3 degrees actually) and is the most expensive private university in Spain. It caters to an international audience and the beautiful American like modern campus is home to students from literally all over the world. They are mostly rich kids who will have the time of their lives. They are very privileged. 

The next day, Thursday, they told me their toilet didn't work. There is always something that needs Eladio's immediate attention to keep the house incident free. He went out to get a spare part to repair it himself but it was not easy. At that very minute we had a plumber in the garden who was fixing a leak in the irrigation system so thankfully he was able to mend the toilet. Katia never complained though and she and her family were the perfect guests. We actually have a lot in common as her father is Russian and her grandfather English. She was most interested in my father's book bless her. 

While Eladio was engaged with the plumbing, I went out again to get more provisions. We had meatballs made and frozen by dear Lucy - I am wondering when Lili will know how to cook our favourite meals. On a positive note here, we have heard that her husband's operation was successful. But we don't know if she is coming back or not. Meanwhile I am training  Lili. She is such a sweet girl. One day this week we were cooking together and I gathered more information about her background. I was happy to hear she finished her schooling and that her dream is to become a nurse. Part of what she earns in Spain she wants to spend on her studies. I encouraged her to pursue her dreams. 

Oli and co didn't come that day as the house would be full of guests. So Suzy went to help her as that day Miguel was off to San Sebastian to the film festival. My new guests, Vicent and Bruce and their ex spouses arrived later - it turns out they were married, are divorced but  still get on. I had no idea and had set up the rooms for two couples. In the end I have no idea how they slept.  

I did not sleep well as on Friday morning I had to be at Oli's house to help Suzy get the kids ready and take them to school. I was told to be there by 7.30 am and that we should leave the house at 8.40. In reality I could have arrived at 8 when Elliot wakes up and could have left later for school which starts at 9. Getting there early meant we had to wait for 15 minutes. But I got to see Elliot's teachers, even his English teacher. He seemed happy there until I knocked on the glass window of his class room to say goodbye. That is when he burst into tears, poor little boy. I doubt he cried for long though as he seems to love his new school and fellow pupils. 

That day, the girls' oldest friend, "Copi" was coming with her fiancé, Unai, for lunch. We eat lunch at 2 but they didn't arrive until 3 which is their usual. Thus we ate alone and waited to see them when they arrived. They came loaded with presents for the children and with food; always so generous. I joined them after my siesta and we had a grand time all together on the kitchen terrace while our guests - now with their 2 kids who arrived earlier - were by the swimming pool enjoying the sun.  We had a photo together to mark the moment which I must share here as Copi's visit was the highlight of the day.

A photo with Copi and Unai who came to visit on Friday

There were an awful lot of people in the house at that moment. Let me count. 6 guests, the 4 of us, the 2 children, Copi, Unai and of course Lilian. That comes to 14. My God. Thankfully the house is so big it can cope with this amount of people and more. 

I just looked at the second sentence written in the paragraph above and wanted to point out that I did not use the "Oxford comma" - much in the news this week- rather the "serial comma". The main difference is that with the latter the comma is placed immediately after the penultimate word in a series of three or more words. Perhaps an image is better to understand the difference and I like this one. 


If you have been reading the news you will know why I am writing about the Oxford Comma.  It is because the new head of the NHS, the formidable Tèrése Coffey, in a memorandum to the NHS  told the staff not to use, under any circumstances the Oxford Comma. These were her words: 

"Language should “be positive”, “precise”, and “avoid jargon”. But most importantly: there should not be, under any circumstances, Oxford commas".

What left me and many people baffled is what on earth the Oxford Comma has to do with helping the NHS which is in the worst state ever. This is The Guardian's view on it. 

Anyway, back to our mundane life: Oli and children, Copi and Unai  left at around 6 and shortly afterwards Laurent arrived, another French guest here to set up his child - a daughter - at the Uni who has also come to study physiotherapy. He later made friends with the families from Paris. They were all pleased to be here as some had done so by the skin of their teeth as there was an air traffic controllers' strike in France and about half the flights were cancelled. I counted again and that night there were 11 people sleeping in this house. I think the maximum capacity for our 7 bedroom house is 18 people but that might just be a bit too much so I try to keep it to a maximum of 8 guests. I had guests this weekend in Santa Pola too and if all goes well and Lili knows her job with Suzy's help, we may go there on Tuesday. We haven't been since last September and it needs a look at. I think I need to get away again too so that would be the perfect excuse. 

Saturday 17th September was Elliot's 3rd birthday and there were big preparations underhand. I had bought decorations for the day but later regretted the choice as they took more than 2.5 hours to set up. Next year, I will just get bunting to hang up. I couldn't believe it was 12.15 when we had finished just shortly before the birthday boy arrived.
A photo with Elliot by his birthday decorations
I then set about preparing lunch: fish and chips with mushy peas, followed by a Victoria sponge cake made by Suzy. Meanwhile, with a break in tradition, Oli kept giving Elliot presents when in this house they are all left to be given out after lunch. I really think he was given far too many presents; honestly and it was perhaps too much for him. It really was. 

Elliot with his "Auny Bonie" and her cake and Elliot with his mother showing one of his many presents

I was pretty exhausted by the time lunch was laid on the table. Everyone dug in far too fast for any photos - the culprits being my husband and Oli hahahhhahaha. Everyone agreed my fish and chips were excellent. Even Elliot and Juliet ate a  little bit and they are not fish fans.
Fish and chips for Elliot's birthday lunch yesterday
Then came the cake moment, the most important of the day. Elliot loved blowing the candle but didn't touch the cake. Small kids don't usually like cake but the adults do of course. Here he is blowing out the candle. 
Elliot blowing out the candle on his birthday cake yesterday
I was allowed a short siesta and then came down to help Oli with the kids. Eladio went into Madrid to be with his brother and Suzy went to take a nap. Elliot had several tantrums which were very hard to deal with and somehow marred his birthday really, or rather the end of it. We didn't know what to do until it occurred to me to offer him an ice cream. That he wanted and then spent quiet time watching his favourite series Paw Patrol. He had another tantrum just as they were leaving. He wanted another ice cream which he wasn't allowed. All in all I think the whole day had been a bit too much for him and I was left feeling exhausted. I didn't even want dinner. So you know what I did? I went up to bed, got out my iPad and watched a beautiful Tribute to the Queen on the iPlayer. It calmed me down until Eladio arrived at about 10.30. I couldn't sleep though and what didn't help was the noise of a very long firework display in the distance. I don't know where it came from but it went on for ages, terrifying little Pippa who slid under the sheets between us, poor lamb.

Today is Sunday and I feel pretty exhausted. I am hoping that we can finally get a walk in this morning. No doubt those in The Queue are feeling much more exhausted so I have nothing to complain about. 

I shall leave you now to get on with the day. All the very best until next Sunday.

Masha











No comments: